COVID 19 Protocol
1) Patients will be asked to use the Hand Sanitizer station when they enter the building.
2) We require all patients to wear a mask while in the office. If you have a mask please wear it into the appointment. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for a small fee.
3) Access to office entrance will controlled. A Staff member will let you in. We will be limiting the number of patients in the office so please come alone when possible. Children to be accompanied by one caregiver only.
4) You will be screened with a non-contact forehead thermometer upon entering the office.
5) You will be asked to fill out a questionnaire with some health details regarding COVID – 19
6) In the office we ask that you comply with social distancing when possible by maintaining a 2 metre distance from other patients and staff. We highly recommend advanced technologies like OCT retinal imaging fully assess eye health with increased social distancing and safety for patient and doctor.
7) We will not be taking cash payment so please bring a card that can be tapped or swiped or we have arranged for e-Transfer payments.
8) If you feel ill in any way, especially fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or aches we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment.